Marie's Seafood Stew
1 can(s)cream of celery soup
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 qtheavy whipping cream
1 lbartificial crab legs
1 lbmedium size shrimp
1 to 2 Tbspold bay seasoning
How to Make Marie's Seafood Stew
- In a large pot put soups, heavy whipping cream and the old bay seasoning. Mix together until blended. Add the seafood items and cook until the shrimp and the scallops are done. Set on low or put into crock pot to keep warm.
1. Clean seafood before adding to pot.
2. If you use large scallops cut them in smaller pieces. I used small ones in the recipe.
3. You can add some whole milk to the stew if you feel you need it.
4. I sometimes add a small can of mushrooms.