Margarita Shrimp and Vegetable Kabobs1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Margarita Shrimp and Vegetable Kabobs
- 1Mix tequila, juice, salad dressing mix and oil in cruet or small bowl as directed on envelope.
- 2Pour over shrimp and vegetables; cover.
- 3Refrigerate 1 hour to marinate, then drain; discard dressing.
- 4Arrange shrimp and vegetables on skewers.
- 5Place kabobs on greased grill over hot coals; grill 10-15 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and vegetables are tender-crisp, turning once.
- 6Serve with rice, if desired.
- 7NOTES: For an extra-special presentation, leave the tails on the shrimp.
- 8Red peppers, onions, zucchini, yellow summer squash and mushrooms are great with this recipe.