★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 pound salmon
How to Make Maple Salmon
- 1In a small bowl, mix the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, garlic salt, and pepper
- 2Place salmon in a shallow glass baking dish, and coat with the maple syrup mixture. Cover the dish, and marinate salmon in the refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once.
- 3Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 4Place the baking dish in the preheated oven, and bake salmon uncovered 20 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork.