Maple-Mustard Salmon with Mango1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 Tbspapple cider vinegar
1 tspdijon mustard
2 Tbspmaple syrup
10 ozsalmon, skinless filet
1 largemango, firm
How to Make Maple-Mustard Salmon with Mango
- Turn on broiler, if using, and cover broiler pan with aluminum foil.
- Mix the vinegar, mustard, maple syrup and pepper to taste in a large bowl.
- Wash and dry the salmon, and place in the marinade, turning to coat.
- Prepare stove-top grill, if using; grill salmon on both sides, following the Canadian rule: measure salmon at thickest part and cook 8 to 10 minutes to the inch.
- Peel and cube mango; heat the remaining marinade until it boils.
- When salmon is cooked, top with heated marinade and mango and serve.