MaMa's Supper Club Tilapia Parmesan
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 lbtilapia fillets
2 Tbsplemon juice, fresh
1/2 cparmesan cheese, grated
1/3 cpanko bread crumbs (optional)
4 Tbspbutter, room temperature
3 Tbspgreen onion, finely chopped
1/4 tspold bay seasoning
1 dash(es)tabasco sauce
How to Make MaMa's Supper Club Tilapia Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In buttered 9" X 13" baking dish, lay fish fillets in single layer. Brush top with lemon juice.
- Bake fish in preheated oven for 10 to 20 minutes or until fish begins to flake.
- In bowl, combine cheese, bread crumbs (if used), butter, mayonnaise, onions and seasonings. Mix well with fork.
- Spread cheese mixture over fish and bake until golden brown, approximately 5 minutes. Baking time will depend upon thickness of fish. Watch fish closely so it doesn't overcook.
- NOTE: Can also be prepared in broiler. Broil 3 to 4 minutes or until nearly done. Add cheese mixture and broil another 2 to 3 minutes or until browned.