Lynnda's Saucy Seafood Enchiladas
and melt the cheese. I served it at a "Feed My People" ministry that I belong to, and everyone loved it. My daughter was a little disappointed that I
didn't make any for her, so, out came the pots and pans again! Enjoy!
- 1 &1/4 cup picante sauce
- 3 ounces cream cheese -- softened
- 8 ounces imitation crab legs -- shredded
- 8 ounces frozen small cooked shrimp -- thawed
- 3 cups shredded monterey jack cheese -- (12 ounces)
- 1 small red bell pepper -- finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions with tops
- 12 flour tortillas -- (6 inch)
- optional garnishes: shredded lettuce, chopped tomato, sliced ripe olives, dairy sour cream
How to Make Lynnda's Saucy Seafood Enchiladas
- 1Combine 1/2 cup of the picante sauce and cream cheese in large bowl; mix
well. Add crab, shrimp, 2 cups of the shredded cheese, red pepper and
onions. Mix well.
- 2Spoon 1/2 cup mixture evenly down center of each
roll up and place seam side down in a 9 x 13" microwave safe dish.
Spoon remaining 3/4 cup picante sauce evenly over tortillas.
- 3Cover tightly
with plastic wrap vented 1/2 inch on one corner. Microwave at high 12-14
minutes, turning dish after each 4 minutes of cooking. Remove from
sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese. Cover loosely with wax paper, let
stand 5 minutes. Serve with additional picante sauce. Garnish as desired.
Makes 6 servings.