- 1 c
- chopped celery (from 3 to 4 celery stalks), drained*
- 10 lb
- live lobsters, steamed and meat removed
- 3/4 c
- to 1 cup good quality mayonnaise
- 2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- freshly ground black pepper
- 6 Tbsp
- (3/4 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- hot dog buns
How to Make Lobster Roll
- 1n a medium bowl, combine the lobster meat, celery and mayonnaise and gently toss until well mixed. Season with the salt and pepper and chill for at least 30 minutes (or up to overnight) before serving.
- 2Preheat a large heavy skillet over medium flame. Lightly butter both sides of each bun and cook for 2 minutes per side, until golden brown. (The buns may also be toasted under a broiler.) When toasted, stuff them with the chilled lobster salad and serve immediately.
16 points per serving