Lobster and Egg Salad Sandwiches
1 clobster meat (i use 4-5 small lobster tails)
5hard boiled eggs, peeled
1 tspdijon mustard
1 Tbspgreen onions, chopped
1 tsplemon juice
1/8 tspcayenne pepper
1/3 cphiladelphia chive whipped cream cheese
8 slicethick bread (like brioche) or crossiants
·lettuce & tomato for sandwiches (optional)
How to Make Lobster and Egg Salad Sandwiches
- Steam lobster tails for 10 minutes or until bright red.
- Let cool then cut down the center of the underside of the tail and remove. Chop and put in bowl.
- Slice eggs into small pieces in an egg slicer and place in bowl with lobster meat.
- In another bowl mix together all remaining ingredients.
- Pour this creamy mixture into lobster and egg bowl and combine. Be careful not to crush eggs.
- Spread a heaping spoonful or two onto your toasted bread and top with tomato and lettuce if desired. Enjoy your yummy lunch!