Lime Pepper Grilled Wahoo
- (8 oz.) wahoo fillets or steaks
- cayman limes
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 2 tsp
- lemon pepper blend, divided (1/2 teaspoon per piece)
- 1 tsp
- garlic salt, divided (1/4 teaspoon per piece)
How to Make Lime Pepper Grilled Wahoo
- 1Place fish in a resealable bag and squeeze in the lime juice. Seal bag and turn several times gently to coat fish, then refrigerate and marinate 30 minutes. Remove the fish, drain and brush lightly with olive oil, then sprinkle with lemon pepper and salt.
- 2Place fish on a barbecue grate or fish rack and grill quickly over a medium fire until fish just begins to separate when prodded with a fork (only about 2 to 3 minutes per side, depending on thickness - the lime has already partially 'cooked' the fish).
If you prefer, saute in hot peanut oil instead of grilling. The cooking time will be about the same.
Have Tortuga HellFire Hot Pepper Sauce, Pickapeppa Sauce or condiment of choice on the table if desired. It is delicious just like this. Don't worry about leftovers - there won't be any.