Lemon Sole & Carrot Bundles1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- carrots, sliced in 5x1/4" strips
- 1.5 c
- stuffing mix, herb-seasoned and crumbly
- 1/3 c
- butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 2 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 1 lb
- sole, fresh or frozen filets
How to Make Lemon Sole & Carrot Bundles
- 1Heat oven to 375.
- 2In 2-quart saucepan place carrots; add enough water to cover.
- 3Bring to a full boil; cook over medium heat until carrots are crisply tender (6-8 minutes).
- 4Meanwhile, in small bowl stir together remaining ingredients, except fish; set aside.
- 5Separate filets and divide carrots equally among filets.
- 6Wrap each filet around each portion of carrots.
- 7Place filets, seam side own, in 9" square baking pan. Sprinkle with stuffing mixture.
- 8Cover; bake for 10 minutes.
- 9Uncover; continue baking for 8 - 10 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.