Lemon Sole & Carrot Bundles1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4carrots, sliced in 5x1/4" strips
1.5 cstuffing mix, herb-seasoned and crumbly
1/3 cbutter, melted
2 Tbsplemon juice
1 lbsole, fresh or frozen filets
How to Make Lemon Sole & Carrot Bundles
- Heat oven to 375.
- In 2-quart saucepan place carrots; add enough water to cover.
- Bring to a full boil; cook over medium heat until carrots are crisply tender (6-8 minutes).
- Meanwhile, in small bowl stir together remaining ingredients, except fish; set aside.
- Separate filets and divide carrots equally among filets.
- Wrap each filet around each portion of carrots.
- Place filets, seam side own, in 9" square baking pan. Sprinkle with stuffing mixture.
- Cover; bake for 10 minutes.
- Uncover; continue baking for 8 - 10 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.