Lemon Butter Filet1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Lemon Butter Filet
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- 3Mix in lemon juice, salt, pepper, parsley flakes and garlic. Bring to boil.
- 4Cook and stir about 10 minutes, until thickened.
- 5Arrange cod filets in a single layer on a medium baking sheet.
- 6Cover with 1/2 the butter mixture and sprinkle with lemon pepper. Cover with foil.
- 7Bake 15 to 20 minutes in preheated oven, until fish is easily flaked with a fork.
- 8Pour the remaining butter mixture over the fish to serve.