Lemon Butter Filet1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Lemon Butter Filet
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Mix in lemon juice, salt, pepper, parsley flakes and garlic. Bring to boil.
- Cook and stir about 10 minutes, until thickened.
- Arrange cod filets in a single layer on a medium baking sheet.
- Cover with 1/2 the butter mixture and sprinkle with lemon pepper. Cover with foil.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes in preheated oven, until fish is easily flaked with a fork.
- Pour the remaining butter mixture over the fish to serve.