★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 tspsalt and pepper
2 Tbspbutter, unsalted
1lemon, thinly sliced
1/4 ctartar sauce
How to Make Lemon Butter Cod With Tartar Sauce
- preheat oven to 425.
- rinse cod under cold water and pat dry with paper towel.
- place cod into a oven safe baking dish. sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- lay butter on top of the cod fillets, 2 slices of butter per 4 ounces of fish.
- layer lemon slices on top of the cod fillets, 2 slices per 4 ounce of fish.
- bake cod, uncovered for 30 minutes. serve with tartar sauce.