★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- 1 tsp
- salt and pepper
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, unsalted
- lemon, thinly sliced
- 1/4 c
- tartar sauce
How to Make Lemon Butter Cod With Tartar Sauce
- 1preheat oven to 425.
- 2rinse cod under cold water and pat dry with paper towel.
- 3place cod into a oven safe baking dish. sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 4lay butter on top of the cod fillets, 2 slices of butter per 4 ounces of fish.
- 5layer lemon slices on top of the cod fillets, 2 slices per 4 ounce of fish.
- 6bake cod, uncovered for 30 minutes. serve with tartar sauce.