Lemon Baked Cod Fish By Freda
We love fish and Try not to fry it as often as we used to, So I'm trying to Bake fish more often.
This is one of the Ways we like Bottom Fish.
This is Good & EASY way to cook, Sole, Cod, Halibut, or any Bottom Fish.
The Lemon really takes any strong fish taste out of the fish.
The butter and Paprika, adds a nice Golden brown baked Color to the fish when its done.
Try it, I think you'll be Pleasantly surprised.
This is one of them recipes you can make for one or many. very Easily.
I'll have a photo soon.
- 1 lb
- cod, or bottom fish of your choice
- 1/4 C
- butter or margarine, melted
- 2 Tbs
- fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 C
- 1/2 tsp
How to Make Lemon Baked Cod Fish By Freda
- 1Cut Fish into Serving Size Pieces.
- 2Mix Butter and Lemon Juice together
- 3In seperate Bowl, Mix, Flour, Salt and Pepper.
- 4Dip fish in Butter mixtue.
Then Coat fish with flour Mixture.
- 5Place fish in ungreased baking dish (8X8X2 pan)
- 6Pour remaining Butter Mixture over the fish,
Sprinkle with Paprika.
- 7BAKE @ 350 UNCOVERED in oven until fish flakes easily with fork.
about 25-30 mi. depends on size of pieces of fish.
Garnish with lemon, and serve wih Tartar sauce on the side.
Serve with Baked Taters, and Green Beans or Broccoli, or a cold Slaw.