Lemon Baked Cod
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb cod fish fillet
- 1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
How to Make Lemon Baked Cod
- 1Cut Fillets into serving sections
- 2Mix butter and lemon juice.
In another bowl, mix flour, salt and white pepper.
Dip fish into butter mixture; coat fish with flour mixture.
Place fish in ungreased square baking dish, 8x8x2 inches.
Pour remaining butter mixture over fish; sprinkle with paprika.
Cook uncovered in 350 degree oven until fish flakes easily with fork, 25-30 minutes. Garnish with parsley sprigs and lemon slices if desired.
Read more: <a href="food.com/...a>