Legendary Lemon-Thyme Fish Steaks1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4fish steaks about 1" thick
1/4 csoy sauce
1/4 cwhite wine, dry
4 Tbspgreen onions, minced with tops
1 Tbspvegetable oil
1 tsplemon peel, grated
1/4 tspthyme, dried and crushed
How to Make Legendary Lemon-Thyme Fish Steaks
- Arrange fish, thickest parts to the outside, in microwave-safe baking dish.
- Combine soy sauce, wine, 3 tablespoons green onions, oil, lemon peel and thyme; pour over fish; turn over to coat both sides.
- Marinate 30 minutes, turning fish over once; carefully discard excess marinade.
- Cover dish with wax paper or plastic wrap; microwave on medium-high (70%) 2-1/2 minutes.
- Turn fish over and sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon green onions.
- Cover and microwave on medium-high 2-1/2 minutes longer, or until fish flakes when tested with fork.
- Serve immediately.