Legendary Lemon-Thyme Fish Steaks1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- fish steaks about 1" thick
- 1/4 c
- soy sauce
- 1/4 c
- white wine, dry
- 4 Tbsp
- green onions, minced with tops
- 1 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- 1 tsp
- lemon peel, grated
- 1/4 tsp
- thyme, dried and crushed
How to Make Legendary Lemon-Thyme Fish Steaks
- 1Arrange fish, thickest parts to the outside, in microwave-safe baking dish.
- 2Combine soy sauce, wine, 3 tablespoons green onions, oil, lemon peel and thyme; pour over fish; turn over to coat both sides.
- 3Marinate 30 minutes, turning fish over once; carefully discard excess marinade.
- 4Cover dish with wax paper or plastic wrap; microwave on medium-high (70%) 2-1/2 minutes.
- 5Turn fish over and sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon green onions.
- 6Cover and microwave on medium-high 2-1/2 minutes longer, or until fish flakes when tested with fork.
- 7Serve immediately.