Lazy Salmon Cakes1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 cpotatoes, mashed
1 Tbsplemon juice
1/2 tsplemon peel
1/2 tspdill, dried
1/2 tspcilantro, dried
1/4 mediumonion, chopped
7.5 ozsalmon, canned, boned and skinless
How to Make Lazy Salmon Cakes
- Mash potato and allow it to cool.
- Mix with lemon juice, seasonings, onion and then mix in the salmon.
- Mix in beaten egg; form the mixture into 4 patties or 6 smaller ones.
- Heat a large saute pan over medium heat; spray or wipe with canola.
- Fry the cakes for 5 minutes on each side until golden brown. Serve with lemon wedge.