Indian Fish Curry
- 4 slice
- rahu fish (or any other fish of your choice)
- onion, big size
- tomato, diced or 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 2 Tbsp
- cilantro, fresh, chopped
- green chilli
- 3 Tbsp
- bay leaf
- 1/4 tsp
- cinnamon, ground
- salt to taste
- 1/4 c
How to Make Indian Fish Curry
- 1Clean fish pieces and rub little salt on both sides of the peices.
- 2Now fry the fish pieces in 2 tbsp of oil just for 1 -2 minute each side in medium heat till the pieces change color. Take those out in a plate.
- 3Now in the same frying pan add remaining oil. Add bay leaf, onion, salt and fry till onion turns brownish. Add tomato paste or diced tomatoes and cook till oil separates from the mixture.
- 4Add fish pieces, green chilli and cilantro. Add water and cook for 5 minutes till the curry boils. Add ground cinnamon and fish curry is ready.
- 5You can also add a clove of garlic for variation. It will taste good :).