Impossible Tuna Pie (Seafood Pie)
- small can of tuna fish drained
- 1 c
- shredded sharp natural cheddar cheese
- 3 ounce package cream cheese, cut into 1/4 inch cubes
- 1/4 c
- sliced green onion
- 2 oz. jar diced pimento, drained if desired
- 1/2 c
- original bisquick mix
- 1 c
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- ground nutmeg
How to Make Impossible Tuna Pie (Seafood Pie)
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease pie plate, 9x1 1/4 inches. Mix tuna, cheese, onions and pimientos in pie plate.
- 2Stir remaining ingredients in bow with fork until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- 3Bake uncovered 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean (some cream cheese may stick to knife). Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.