Hot Crab Bake1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/4 call purpose flour
7.5 ozcrabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
2eggs, hard boiled and chopped
1/2 cpimento, chopped
1/2 cbread crumbs, dry
1/4 calmonds, slivered
How to Make Hot Crab Bake
- In skillet, melt 4 tablespoons butter; blend in flour.
- Add milk all at once; cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Stir in crab meat, chopped eggs, pimiento. 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; spoon mixture into 6 individual casserole dishes or baking shells.
- Melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter, toss with bread crumbs to combine; sprinkle crumbs atop crab mixture.
- Top with slivered almonds; bake uncovered, at 350, for 20 to 25 minutes.