☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6 6-ozsalmon fillets, boneless and skinless
·salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1/3 clight sour cream
2 Tbsppure maple syrup
1 Tbspdijon mustard
1 Tbsplemon juice, freshly squeezed
1 Tbspfresh dill, minced
1 tsplemon zest, grated
1/4 tspsalt (for sauce)
1/4 tspback pepper (for sauce)
How to Make Hook, Line, and Simple
- Preheat broiler. Sprinkle salmon fillets lightly on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place salmon on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat source for about 4 minutes per side, or until fish flakes easily but is still just slightly pink in the center.
- While fish is cooking, prepare sauce:
In a small bowl, whisk together sour cream, maple syrup, mustard, lemon juice, dill, lemon zest, salt, and pepper.
- Remove salmon from oven and drizzle with sauce.
- Serve immediately.
- PER SERVING:
Calories 273; Total fat 11.2 g; Saturated fat 1.8 g; protein 35 g; carbohydrate 6 g; fiber 0.1 g; Cholesterol 94 mg; sodium 193 mg.