Pam's Herbed Fish Fillets
- 4 -6 oz fish fillets (your choice of white fleshed fish)
- onion, chopped or sliced from pole to pole in slivers, (2 sm or 1 lg)
- garlic (to your taste) (1-2 cloves chopped fine)
- butter ( a tablespoon or two per fillet)
- fresh tarragon (2 tbsp or so)
- fresh thyme (2 tsp or so)
- salt and pepper to taste
- crushed corn flakes (enough to give each fillet some crunchy topping)
- melted butter
- paprika, sweet mild for color (optional)
VEGETABLE AND HERB TOPPING
CRUMB TOPPING (MELT BUTTER AND MIX WELL WITH CORNFLAKE CRUMBS)
How to Make Pam's Herbed Fish Fillets
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a rimmed baking sheet or casserole with foil. Spray lightly with cooking spray.
- 2Melt the butter in a medium saute pan and add the chopped or sliced onion. Sweat the onion on medium low until soft and translucent. Increase the heat to medium and add garlic, cook for a minute until fragrant. Add Chopped tarragon and thyme leaves. Continue to cook until mixture starts to take on a little color.
- 5Note: When I made this dish, I added some chopped peppers to the veggie mix and sauteed the veggies and baked the dish all in the same oven-safe skillet.