HERBED CHEESE STUFFED SALMON
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 6 ounce fresh or frozen skinless salmon fillets
- 5-2 ounce container semisoft cheese with garlic and herbs
- sea salt or salt (your own taste amount)
- 1 c
- soft bread crumbs
- 1/3 c
- freshly shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/4 c
- butter (melted)
- 2 Tbsp
- pine nuts (toasted)
How to Make HERBED CHEESE STUFFED SALMON
- 1Thaw fish, if frozen. Rinse fish pat dry. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Finely shred enough peel from lemon to make 2 teaspoons.,cut lemon in wedges and set aside.
- 2In small bowl combine semisoft cheese and lemon peel. In top of each fillet, from about 1/2 inch from one edge, cut a pocket, taking care not to cut all the way through the fish. (If fish is thin, cut at an angle)
- 3Spoon cheese mixture into pockets. Season fish with salt. Place in shallow baking pan. Set aside.
- 4In small bowl combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese,butter, and pine nuts; sprinkle over fillets, pressing lightly bake uncovered. about 14 minutes or until salmon flakes when tested with fork. Serve with lemon wedges.