Halibut In Creamy Wine Sauce1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 24 oz
- halibut steaks, frozen, thawed
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/4 c
- 1/3 c
- dry white wine
- 2/3 c
- lemon wedges
How to Make Halibut In Creamy Wine Sauce
- 1Pat halibut steaks dry; place in slow cooker.
- 2Combine flour, sugar and salt.
- 3In saucepan, melt butter; stir in flour mixture.
- 4When well blended, add wine and milk and cook over medium heat until thickened, stirring constantly.
- 5Allow sauce to boil 1 minutes while stirring.
- 6Pour sauce over fish.
- 7Cover and cook on high 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- 8Transfer halibut to serving platter; garnish with lemon.