Halibut In Creamy Wine Sauce1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
24 ozhalibut steaks, frozen, thawed
1/3 cdry white wine
How to Make Halibut In Creamy Wine Sauce
- Pat halibut steaks dry; place in slow cooker.
- Combine flour, sugar and salt.
- In saucepan, melt butter; stir in flour mixture.
- When well blended, add wine and milk and cook over medium heat until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Allow sauce to boil 1 minutes while stirring.
- Pour sauce over fish.
- Cover and cook on high 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- Transfer halibut to serving platter; garnish with lemon.