Grouper & Horseradish Sauce1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Grouper & Horseradish Sauce
- Place bell pepper in a 9-inch pie plate, cover with plastic wrap and vent, microwave at high 2 minutes, remove and set aside.
- Wipe pie plate.
- Quarter fish, arrange in pie plate, sprinkle with pepper; top with bell pepper and onion.
- Microwave, uncovered, at high 7-8 minutes until fish flakes easily.
- Drain and cover.
- Combine salad dressing and next three ingredients in 1-cup glass measure; stir.
- Microwave and high for 1 minute.
- Serve sauce with fish and garnish with lemon wedges.