GRILLED SHRIMP WITH BALTIMORE BAY SPICES, GARLIC
RawSpiceBar Spices & Spice Kits
- 1 Tbsp
- rawspicebar baltimore bay spices
- 1 l
- (16/20 per pound) shrimp
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- juice of 2 lemons
- 1/4 c
- fresh basil (roughly chopped)
- 3 Tbsp
- butter, at room temperature
- 2 Tbsp
- minced garlic
- kosher salt to taste
How to Make GRILLED SHRIMP WITH BALTIMORE BAY SPICES, GARLIC
- 1Using a small, sharp knife or small scissors, slit the shell along the back of each shrimp, and remove the vein.
- 2Combine RawSpiceBar’s Bay Spices, oil, lemon juice, butter, garlic, salt to taste in a large bowl and mix together well. Toss deveined shrimp with mixture and let marinade for at least 30 minutes, up to 4 hours.
- 3Turn grill to medium heat. Put shrimp on the grill over the coals and cook until they are opaque throughout (2 minutes per side).
- 4Place lemons on grill the last minute. The heat will release the juice from the lemons.
- 5Transfer cooked shrimp to a bowl and toss gently with basil, butter, grilled lemon wedges juice and remaining RawSpiceBar’s Bay Spices. Serve shrimp out of the bowl.