Grilled Salmon with Blueberry Sauce
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 6(8 oz.)
- salmon fillets (1/2 inch thick)
- shallots, peeled & very thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 c
- white wine
- 1 Tbsp
- white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 1/3 c
- 4 Tbsp
- unsalted butter
- 2 Tbsp
- salt & pepper to taste
How to Make Grilled Salmon with Blueberry Sauce
- 1In a medium saucepan over low heat, simmer together shallots, wine, vinegar and thyme for 15 to 20 minutes or until most of the liquid is gone.
- 2Add the blueberries, butter and honey. Cook until the berries soften about 2 to 4 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, spray the salmon with cooking spray. Salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Place salmon on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals.
- 5Grill for 2 to 3 minutes minutes per side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- 6Spoon the blueberry sauce over the salmon to serve
- 7NOTE: You will need to adjust the cooking times if your fillets are thinner or thicker than 1/2 inch.