Grilled Salmon with Blueberry Sauce
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6(8 oz.)salmon fillets (1/2 inch thick)
2shallots, peeled & very thinly sliced
1 1/2 cwhite wine
1 Tbspwhite wine vinegar
1 1/3 cblueberries
4 Tbspunsalted butter
·salt & pepper to taste
How to Make Grilled Salmon with Blueberry Sauce
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, simmer together shallots, wine, vinegar and thyme for 15 to 20 minutes or until most of the liquid is gone.
- Add the blueberries, butter and honey. Cook until the berries soften about 2 to 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, spray the salmon with cooking spray. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place salmon on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals.
- Grill for 2 to 3 minutes minutes per side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Spoon the blueberry sauce over the salmon to serve
- NOTE: You will need to adjust the cooking times if your fillets are thinner or thicker than 1/2 inch.