☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
46 oz. salmon, skinless filet
2 cdiced vegtables
2 Tbspolive oil
1 tsplemon pepper
4 sheet(s)foil- 15" long
4 clovegarlic crushed
How to Make Grilled Salmon Packs
- Combine the vegs., oil, and lemon pepper. Mix well
- Divide the vegs. among the pcs. of foil
- Place a Salmon filet on top of vegs. Sprinkle with lemon pepper and top with a pat of butter. Top with a slice of lemon and 1 clove of the crushed garlic.
- Fold up sides of foil creating a packet, leaving a little air space on top for steam.
- Grill on medium high flame for 10 - 20 mins.