By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6 mediumsalmon steaks
1/3 colive oil
4garlic cloves, crushed
1/2 cchopped parsley
1/4 tspdried dill weed
1 cfine dried bread crumbs
How to Make Grilled Salmon
- Place salmon on well-greased broiler pan.
- Combine and blend oil, garlic, parsley, dill weed and salt in blender.
- Stir in bread crumbs and set aside.
- Brush steaks with butter.
- Broil about 4 inches from heat 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.
- Spread about 2 tablespoons garlic mixture on each salmon steak.
- Return to broiler and broil 1 or 2 minutes or until lightly browned.