Grilled Fish Sandwiches1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- fresh fish filets
- 1 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 1 tsp
- lemon pepper
- 1/2 c
- 4 tsp
- dijon mustard
- 2 tsp
- 4 slice
- foccacia bread
- lettuce leaves
How to Make Grilled Fish Sandwiches
- 1Brush fish filets with lemon or lime juice.
- 2Rub desired seasoning evenly onto all sides of fish.
- 3Place the seasoned fish filets in a well-greased wire grill basket.
- 4Grill in the wire basket on an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 4 to 6 minutes for each 1/2 inch thickness fish or just until fish begins to flake easily when tested with a fork.
- 5Meanwhile, for spread, in a small mixing bowl stir together mayonnaise, mustard and honey to taste.
- 6To serve, spread the dressing mixture onto the cut side of focaccia slices with lettuce, fish, additional dressing mixture, and if desired roasted red pepper or fresh tomato, and top slices or halves of bread, split and lettuce leaves.
- 7Optional roasted sweet red pepper strips or fresh tomato slices.
- 8Makes 4 servings.