Grilled Fish In Foil1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbfresh fish filets
1/4 clemon juice
1 tspdill weed
How to Make Grilled Fish In Foil
- On 4 large buttered squares of heavy-duty aluminum foil, place equal amounts of fish.
- In small saucepan, melt margarine; add lemnon juice, parsley, dill weed, salt and pepper.
- Pour equal amounts over fish.
- Sprinkle with paprika; top with onion slices.
- Wrap foil securely around fish, leaving space for fish to expand.
- Grill 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until fish flakes with fork. Refrigerate leftovers.