☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 8-ozahi steaks
1 csoy sauce
1/2 clemon juice
1 clovegarlic crushed for each steak
4 Tbspextra virgin olive oil
2 dash(es)sea salt
·freshly ground black pepper, to taste
How to Make Grilled Ahi Steaks
- In a shallow 9 X 13 inch glass dish, prepare all of the marinade ingredients. Remember, if you have more than 2 8 oz tuna steaks, you might need to adjust the ingredients to marinate.
- Marinate both sides (dredge steaks and get marinade on both sides).
- Let sit in refrigerator for 30 minutes before grilling. Note: Soy sauce will overpower tuna if you marinate for too long!
- Light the grill while tuna is marinating. Once coals are white (30 minutes) spread them and clean the grill, then wipe with oil so steaks don't stick.
- Grill for 4 minutes or less per side for 1 inch steaks, depending on how you like them. Steaks should be firm with pink in the middle. If you prefer steaks to be more rare, grilling time should be 2 1/2 minutes on each side.