By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3/4 lbsalmon filets, skin removed
1/4 cbalsamic vinegar
1 Tbspdijon mustard
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Glazed Salmon
- Heat a medium-sized nonstick skillet and spray with vegetable oil spray.
- Brown salmon for 3 minutes on high, turn and brown another 3 minutes.
- Transfer salmon to plate; add vinegar to skillet and cook on high heat until about half the amount remains, about 3 minutes.
- Lower heat.
- Add mustard and mix well to make a smooth glaze.
- Salt and pepper salmon, return to skillet and cook 1 minute.
- Turn to coat both sides with the glaze and cook another minute or two, until cooked through.
- Divide salmon into two portions and place on plates.
- Spoon any remaining glaze on top.