By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- cooking spray
- 3/4 lb
- salmon filets, skin removed
- 1/4 c
- balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp
- dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Glazed Salmon
- 1Heat a medium-sized nonstick skillet and spray with vegetable oil spray.
- 2Brown salmon for 3 minutes on high, turn and brown another 3 minutes.
- 3Transfer salmon to plate; add vinegar to skillet and cook on high heat until about half the amount remains, about 3 minutes.
- 4Lower heat.
- 5Add mustard and mix well to make a smooth glaze.
- 6Salt and pepper salmon, return to skillet and cook 1 minute.
- 7Turn to coat both sides with the glaze and cook another minute or two, until cooked through.
- 8Divide salmon into two portions and place on plates.
- 9Spoon any remaining glaze on top.