How to Make Ginger Soy Salmon
- Prepare marinade by combining soy sauce, sugar, garlic and ginger in a small bowl.
- Place salmon fillets in a large, Ziploc and pour the marinade over it. Seal, and refrigerate for at least 3 hours, turning occasionally to ensure the marinade covers all of the fish.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Seal salmon in aluminum foil, place on baking sheet and place in oven.
- Cook for 15 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork. Serve immediately.