★★★★★ 1 vote5
- (6 oz) pieces skinless salmon fillet
- 4 medium
- tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 tsp
- sprigs fresh thyme
- 4 clove
- garlic, sliced
How to Make Garlicky Broiled Salmon And Tomatoes
- 1heat broiler. place salmon and tomatoes, cut side up, in a broiler proof pan or on a rimmed baking sheet.
- 2drizzle with oil and season with 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. sprinkle salmon with paprika. scatter thyme and garlic over the top.
- 3broil until salmon is opaque throughout and tomatoes are tender, 8-10 minutes.