Garlic Shrimp and Scallops1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 tspolive oil
2 Tbspgarlic cloves, slivered
1/2 tspred pepper, crushed
1/2 lbshrimp, large and peeled
1/2 lbbay scallops
4 Tbspchicken broth
1 tspfresh lime juice
1/2 cfinely chopped parsley
·salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
How to Make Garlic Shrimp and Scallops
- In a large heavy skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and saute until it begins to brown.
- Remove the garlic with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Add the pepper flakes to the skillet and increase the heat to medium high.
- Add the garlic, shrimp, scallops and paprika.
- Saute for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the chicken broth and cook for 1 minute.
- Remove the shrimp and scallops with a slotted spoon, place on a platter; set aside and keep warm.
- Add the lime juice, parsley, salt and pepper to taste to the pan and just heat through.
- Pour the sauce over the shrimp and scallops and serve immediately.