Garlic Scallop Saute1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4minced garlic cloves
10fresh mushrooms, sliced
1 tsplemon juice
How to Make Garlic Scallop Saute
- Wash scallops well to remove sand.
- Place in small bowl and cover with milk.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Drain well and coat with flour, shake off excess flour and set aside.
- Melt butter in large skillet, add oil and half the garlic and cook a few seconds.
- Add mushrooms, shallots and remaining garlic. Stir constantly until done.
- Add scallops and lemon juice; cook for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until scallops are just done.
- Remove scallops to serving platter and keep warm.
- Add a dash of sherry and deglaze the pan.
- Pour over scallops and serve.