Garlic/Paprika Tilapia Chunks
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 lbtilapia fillets
1/4 colive oil
1/4 cgarlic powder
·salt/pepper to taste
How to Make Garlic/Paprika Tilapia Chunks
- cut each tilapia fillet in 4-6 pieces, sprinkle with some salt/pepper/garlic powder
- in a large zip-lock bag, put the flour, sprinkle also with some salt, pepper, garlic powder.
- place all the tilapia chunks inside and shake, till well coated.
- in a large skillet, put half the butter and half the olive oil....on med-high...saute the tilapia chunks in batches...about 2 mins per side
- line a platter with paper towels, and start placing them as you go.. lightly sprinkle each layer with garlic powder, paprika, salt, pepper...garnish with lemons