Fried Lake Trout1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/4 tsplemon pepper
1 csour cream
1/2 tsplemon juice
How to Make Fried Lake Trout
- Clean and wash the fish and cut into serving pieces, leaving the skin on.
- Salt and pepper and coat throughout with cornmeal.
- In a fry-pan bring 1/4-1/2 inch of shortening to high heat, add fish, and fry for approximately 4 minutes; turn, and cook 3 minutes more.
- Fish should be nicely browned.
- Put fish on hot serving platter.
- Pour off the fat from the pan and replace with butter, add the sour cream and stir with a spoon to loosen any greables.
- Cook several minutes, but do not boil.
- Remove from heat, add lemon juice, stir and pour over trout.