Fried Fish Nuggets
Re-posted to Just A Pinch on August 11th.,2011
- 2 large
- 1/2 c
- each of shredded sharp chedder cheese & bread crumbs
- 1/4 c
- finely chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 tsp
- dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp
- each ground black pepper and dried dill (dill is optional )
- 1 14 oz. can(s)
- salmon, drained if desired you can remove skin and bones
- oil for frying
- tarter sauce is optional
How to Make Fried Fish Nuggets
- 1In a large bowl,mix well the first eight ingredients.
- 2Stir in the salmon,then shape into 1 inch balls.
- 3Heat oil in a deep fat fry to 375 degrees, fry nuggets for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden color is reached.Drain on paper towels.
- 4Serve with tarter sauce if desired.