This recipe is private
Nothing beats a shore lunch in the wild. However, these fish can also be prepared in the kitchen with mouth watering results.
- 1 lb
- boneless asian carp fillets (cut into 5-inch long pieces)
- 4 c
- frying oil (vegetable or peanut oil)
- 3 c
- your preferred fish coating (andy’s is recommended)
- 3 Tbsp
- cajun seasoning (optional)
- 1 gal
- zip-close bag
How to Make Fried Carp
- 1Preheat cast-iron skillet with oil to 375 degrees
Combine fish coating and cajun seasoning in a gallon-sized zip-close bag.
- 2Drop each fillet into the fish coating mixture and shake bag.
Place the fillets into the hot skillet (do not overcrowd). Cook 4 to 5 minutes until crispy and golden brown (should flake easily with a fork).
- 3Place cooked fillets on paper towel lined plate.
You May Also Like:
Show 3 Comments & Reviews