Fresh Tuna and Peas1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
16 ozpeas, frozen
1/4 colive oil
1 smallfinely chopped onion
1garlic clove, finely chopped
1 Tbspfresh parsley, chopped
28 oztomatoes italian style
2 lbtuna steaks, cut into 1" cubes
How to Make Fresh Tuna and Peas
- Rinse peas under cold water to separate.
- Heat oil in 12" skillet over medium high heat.
- Saute onion, garlic and parsley in oil.
- Stir in peas.
- Cook, uncovered, over medium heat 4 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, tuna, salt and pepper.
- Break up tomatoes.
- Cover and cook 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.