By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/4 conion, chopped
1/3 tsprosemary, crushed
9.5 ozspinach, chopped, frozen
1/4 calmonds, toasted and chopped
1/2 crice, uncooked
1 Tbsplemon juice
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
·"just a pinch" of paprika
How to Make Flounder Florentine
- In a saucepan, cook onion with rosemary in butter until tender.
- Add spinach, almonds, rice and lemon juice; heat, stirring occasionally.
- Place 1/4 cup mixture on each fish filet; roll and secure with toothpicks.
- Arrange fish rolls in a shallow 11x8x2-inch baking dish; bake in preheated 350 oven 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, blend soup and water; set aside.
- Pour soup over baked fish, stirring around sides; bake 15 minutes longer, or until done.
- Sprinkle with paprika and serve piping hot.
- NOTE: Flounder Florentine can be prepared in advance and refrigerated before you bake-and-serve.