Flounder Au Gratin1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4green onions, cut into 1 inch pieces
2 Tbspdiced celery
1/8 tspwhite pepper
1/2 cskim milk
1/4 cswiss cheese, shredded
16 ozflounder filets
1 Tbspfresh parsley, chopped
How to Make Flounder Au Gratin
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Add onions and celery; Saute until tender.
- Stir in flour, salt and pepper; Cook 1 minute stirring constantly.
- Gradually add milk; stir well.
- Cook over medium heat until thickened and bubbly, stirring constantly.
- Add shredded swiss cheese; reduce heat and cook until cheese melts, stirring constantly. Set aside.
- Arrange filets in a single layer in a 10 X 6 X 2 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Pour cheese mixture evenly over filets.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until filets flake easily when tested with a fork.
- Sprinkle with parsley.