Florida Red Snapper1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Florida Red Snapper
- Thaw filets if frozen.
- Cut fish into 6 portions.
- Place in a single layer, skin side down, in a well-greased baking dish, 12x8x2 inches.
- Combine onion, orange and lemon juice, orange rind and salt.
- Pour over fish; cover and place in refrigerator to marinate 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle fish with nutmeg and pepper.
- Bake in a moderate oven, 350, for 25 to 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.