Florida Red Snapper1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Florida Red Snapper
- 1Thaw filets if frozen.
- 2Cut fish into 6 portions.
- 3Place in a single layer, skin side down, in a well-greased baking dish, 12x8x2 inches.
- 4Combine onion, orange and lemon juice, orange rind and salt.
- 5Pour over fish; cover and place in refrigerator to marinate 30 minutes.
- 6Sprinkle fish with nutmeg and pepper.
- 7Bake in a moderate oven, 350, for 25 to 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.