Fish In Tomato Wine Sauce1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 mediumdiced onion
2minced garlic cloves
2 Tbspfresh basil leaves, chopped
8 oztomato sauce
1/2 ctomato paste
1/2 cdry white wine
·freshly ground black pepper
1.5 lbflounder filets
How to Make Fish In Tomato Wine Sauce
- In very large skillet, saute onion, garlic until tender.
- Add basil and saute for another few minutes.
- Add everything else except fish.
- Bring to a boil and stir so that paste is mixed in.
- Simmer on low for 10-15 minutes.
- Add fish and simmer for an additional
15 minutes or until fish is completely cooked.