Fish In Parchment1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6 ozsalmon, skinless filet
1 tspdijon mustard
1/8 cbell pepper, julienned
1 tspfresh lemon juice
1/8red onion, thinly sliced
How to Make Fish In Parchment
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees with oven rack in center of oven.
- Brush fish with glaze or other seasoning and place it in center of parchment paper, 12 inch square.
- Sprinkle lemon juice over the peppers and place them and onion slices around the fish.
- Wrap the edges of the paper over the fish, rolling edges tightly to prevent steam from escaping.
- Place the parchment package in an oven-proof pan and bake for 5-8 minutes, until fish is cooked.
- Remove from the oven, and prick the parchment package with a sharp knife to release steam.