Fish Filets with Asian Vegetables1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lbfresh fish filets
10 ozwater chestnuts, sliced
10 ozbamboo shoots, sliced
1/2 lbsnow peas
1 ccourt bouillon
1/4 csoy sauce
1/4 csesame oil
1 tspminced garlic
2 tspginger root, minced
How to Make Fish Filets with Asian Vegetables
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Arrange the fish filets in a baking dish.
- Place the water chestnuts and bamboo shoots in a colander, and pour boiling water over them to remove the tinny taste.
- Arrange the vegetables around the fish.
- Also arrange the scallions and snow peas.
- Bring the court bouillon to a simmer, along with the soy, sesame oil, pepper, garlic and ginger.
- Pour this over the fish, cover the fish with a sheet of buttered wax paper, buttered side down, and bake for 7 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, drain the cooking liquids, and reduce them by half.
- Serve immediately, dividing the fish among the plates along with the vegetables.