- mild white fish filets(orange roughy,basa,tilapia)
- 1 bunch
- fresh tarragon
- 2 stick
- salted sweet cream butter
How to Make Fish Filet with Tarragon Butter
- 1Thaw fish, if frozen. Pick tarragon leaves from the stalks. You should have about 1/4 cup of loosely packed leaves.
- 2Put leaves and butter in food processor. Pulse until leaves have a chopped consistency- don't over process.
- 3Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. When heated, drop butter by 1 heaping spoonfull into the skillet. Immediately place a filet into the bubbly butter. Cook until desired doneness, usually light golden brown. Don't forget to flip. Repeat with each filet. Salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy.