☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1.5 lb
- fresh fish filets
- 1.25 c
- mashed potatoes
- eggs, beaten
- 2 tsp
- 1 tsp
- green onion, chopped bunch
- 1/4 tsp
- cardamon, ground
- 1.5 tsp
- orange peel, grated
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp
- fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- 1 pt
- sour cream
- 1 tsp
How to Make Fish Cakes with Horseradish-Sour Cream Sauce
- 1Pat filets dry with paper towel then place filets in food processor or grinder.
- 2Cook and mash potatoes. Set aside and cool.
- 3In a bowl, mix together all remaining ingredients except vegetable oil.
- 4Add fish and potatoes to mixture, shape into 2-inch patties.
- 5Dust patties in flour or cornmeal.
- 6Heat vegetable oil in saute pan until hot.
- 7Saute cakes until golden brown on both sides.
- 8The should be firm but not overcooked, about three minutes on each side.
- 9Sauce: Mix sour cream and horseradish together.
About Fish Cakes with Horseradish-Sour Cream Sauce
You May Also Like:
Leave a Comment