☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2salmon fillets (240g)
240 gcubed sweet potato
·zest of 1 lemon
1 Tbspdill, chopped
1 Tbspparsley, chopped
4 Tbspbuckwheat flour
6 Tbspground almonds
1 tsp1 tsp. coconut oil
How to Make Fish Cakes
- Peel and chop the sweet potato into small chunks, then place in a pan of water. Bring to the boil then simmer for 20 mins (until softened).
- Meanwhile grill the salmon for 10 minutes (until just cooked).
- Once the potatoes are ready, drain out the water then mash. Mix in the lemon zest, dill, parsley and mustard.
- Break the salmon fillets into flakes, then mix with the potato mixture.
- Divide the mixture into 6 cakes.
- Place the flour, egg and ground almonds in separate bowls.
- Coat each cake in flour, then the egg then the ground almonds.
- Heat the coconut oil in a frying pan, then gently fry the cakes for 3-4 minutes on each side, then serve.